🤣 acting classes ka number do, i won’t disappoint next time sowwie😭🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣 acting classes ka number do, i won’t disappoint next time sowwie😭🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
This is what you wanted the whole time 😭
You left it till too late and now my heart 🥺
Don't blame me
I didn't know about your 'condition' 😭
I bet this happened coz you were shipping Siddamy 🤣. Your poor delusional heart couldn't tolerate it
Ah
Ok you're forgiven 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
i’m gonna get doc Amekha reported 😏
Under what crime 🤣
Wow don't tell me you forgot
mein bhi...
I'm with you
Mujhe kisike baare mein kuch bhi nahi pata 🤪
Main has yaha aati hoon aur chupchap sunti hoon 🤣
Btw mujhe tumhara name bhi nahi pata...🤪
Let's ask jadoo if she can give a jhappi 😆
It's too late
Her heart is gonna explode now 🤣
Nothing we can do now. Rip Mo 😭
Nooo 😳
Apni Anmol is a kachua
Land or water she can live in both 😎
She'll live long with her freaky heart 🤣
and mein tumhe IG mein miss kar rahi hu...
If this is the result of me shipping a true and such madly in love couple, then i don’t mind ..i’ll let my heart suffer for them 🤣
Don't blame me
I didn't know about your 'condition' 😭
I bet this happened coz you were shipping Siddamy 🤣. Your poor delusional heart couldn't tolerate it