I geinuely want to. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I geinuely want to. 🤣
To all the people who is watching Sicku's live today. Please tag me on live updates. I don't wanna miss his tadka.
Ha bass hum e velle hai.
She can do anything and can give honest opinions.
But people who don't agree with her opinions should just stay silent without.
We should ask him to make Mandaar sexually assault Pallavi, because she deserves nothing less for torturing Raghav 😈
[/QUOT
Deva...
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Ha bass hum e velle hai.

She is super busy to read back our replies...but can create a new topic
Also, just a reminder- no picking on a specific user in the AT please. I totally understand the frustration, but let's rise above it here. ❤️🌼
She can do anything and can give honest opinions.
But people who don't agree with her opinions should just stay silent without.
And ends her posts with, its a debate
I haven't seen such a debate lately though
Guys where is the live? On sickands insta?inse
No offence le liya toh bhi theek hai Idc but Rao siblings looked like kids today 🤪 esp in first half
Raghav playing around , irritating Pallavi , getting angry - threatening to take gun etc - Farhad Rama babysitting him and then our Kween getting influenced by stupid devdas logic of 🌞
Lekin sab ek freeze 🥶 pe hi atke hai