Originally posted by: LazyBing
Minus 15 in total for a single wrong answer 🥺
How bro?? Only -5 na?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Minus 15 in total for a single wrong answer 🥺
How bro?? Only -5 na?
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hola, Kitne aadmi hai? Not submitted yet I mean!
26 people still left to submit. 15 received.
Why you wanna watch that?
Sony pe aata rehta hai🤣
-5 for wrong answer yes…but you will also be losing the 10 points you would’ve gotten for the right answer so total -15 na😒
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am seriously considering taking hint 🤪. If I got it wrong without hint I will lose 15 points .
If I got it right with hint I will lose 10 points
But I fear if I got it wrong with hint , it will be 35 points .
Oh Shreya, since Hints are worth 20 points . Can you tell me ,if they will valuable enough to make me get answer easily or just vague that I may not get it even with hint
The hints are either a better clue to get the answer or even a rhyming word. Like I might say "rhymes with beat". I will give hints that are meant to help you choose between 2 or 3 options.
itna easy round hai
Everyone please send in your answers today
Sabke dimaag ka short hua hai aur aap keh rahe ho easy hai🤣
Aapko jaddoo aata hain na iss liye
Nope, i’m sending it tomorrow close to the deadline warna meko heart attack aa jayega 🥲
She is jadoo, she has super powers😆
Haina?? Mujhe bhi ek choti si power de do😆
Nita, even if you get an answer right with a hint you will lose 10 points and if you leave the question blank or provide wrong answer you will lose only 5 points.Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am seriously considering taking hint 🤪. If I got it wrong without hint I will lose 15 points .
If I got it right with hint I will lose 10 points
But I fear if I got it wrong with hint , it will be 35 points .
Oh Shreya, since Hints are worth 20 points . Can you tell me ,if they will valuable enough to make me get answer easily or just vague that I may not get it even with hint
Which one is the better option? Am I missing something?
Cheers..