Woh sirf juhi ka kaam hai .... Woh maine kab ka bandh kiya hai after harsha's rude reply 😤😤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Woh sirf juhi ka kaam hai .... Woh maine kab ka bandh kiya hai after harsha's rude reply 😤😤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Here also many of us watching kdramas & english shows
Tumne kounse kdramas & english shows dekhe hai??
English shows mein wahi sabse popular waale (Friends, The Office, Parks & Recreation, HIMYM, TVD, etc)
Kdramas mein bhi Crash landing on you, Descendants of the sun, reply series, boys over flowers, hospital playlist, itaewon class 😊
I have probably watched almost all ITV dramas from 2011-2015 😆😆
I was really obsessed and really kiddish with some of the dramas.
But I personally saw a decline in overall quality from 2016 in ITV (with few exceptions of course 😊) so i kind of shifted to better options 😆
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Woh sirf juhi ka kaam hai .... Woh maine kab ka bandh kiya hai after harsha's rude reply 😤😤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vo saas bhi nahi le pa rehi thi 😂.
Originally posted by: salluthesaltree
I have probably watched almost all ITV dramas from 2011-2015 😆😆
I was really obsessed and really kiddish with some of the dramas.
But I personally saw a decline in overall quality from 2016 in ITV (with few exceptions of course 😊) so i kind of shifted to better options 😆
Same here.... I also shifted to other options from 2016-17
After 2016-17 i followed only few itv show on very regular basis
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Woh sirf juhi ka kaam hai .... Woh maine kab ka bandh kiya hai after harsha's rude reply 😤😤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jhootha😏🥱mere rude reply ke baad bhi tum interviewer ka kaam karte the🌝
Haa pata nhi kaha bhaagte bhagte reply de rahi thi uss time 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Lone_wolf
Jhootha😏🥱mere rude reply ke baad bhi tum interviewer ka kaam karte the🌝
Chal bey .... Kabhi nhi kiya uske baad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Same here.... I also shifted to other options from 2016-17
After 2016-17 i followed only few itv show on very regular basis
I literally grew up watching shows from early 2000s with my mother. Then watched shows of my wish from 2011.
It's sad to see something which i cherished with all heart get butchered over time 😒
I hope in the upcoming years, we will see something brighter and better 😊
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2035313460423315579
Hiba Nawab and Adhik Mehta to lead Optimystix Entertainment's next on Sony SAB tentatively titled “Chudail Chali Sasural” remake of American...
4