Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hope you are entertained Ayesha 🤣🤣
Very much..🤣
But i think I'll leave now since I'm too sleepy to even type..
It was a hectic day!
Good night.. I'll come tomorrow fresh🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hope you are entertained Ayesha 🤣🤣
Very much..🤣
But i think I'll leave now since I'm too sleepy to even type..
It was a hectic day!
Good night.. I'll come tomorrow fresh🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Very much..🤣
But i think I'll leave now since I'm too sleepy to even type..
It was a hectic day!
Good night.. I'll come tomorrow fresh🤗
🤣🤣 Okay get a lot of rest 🤗 see you tomorrow!
Yeah and being lazy😆
Good night aarya🤗
Hope you becone rockerz soon😳
Subhraatri !!!
Thanks in advance !
Khaas tum sab ke liye 

Diya: If you bite it and you die, it’s poisonous. If it bites you and you die, it’s venomous.
Meghu: What if it bites me and it dies!?
Hriti: Then you’re poisonous. Jesus Christ, Meghu, learn to listen.
Nikki: What if it bites itself and I die?
Ayesha: That’s voodoo.
Aarya: What if it bites me and someone else dies?
Meghu: That’s correlation, not causation.
Nikki: What if we bite each other, and neither of us die?
Ayesha: That’s kinky.
Diya: Oh my God.



Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Khaas tum sab ke liye
Diya: If you bite it and you die, it’s poisonous. If it bites you and you die, it’s venomous.
Meghu: What if it bites me and it dies!?
Hriti: Then you’re poisonous. Jesus Christ, Meghu, learn to listen.
Nikki: What if it bites itself and I die?
Ayesha: That’s voodoo.
Aarya: What if it bites me and someone else dies?
Meghu: That’s correlation, not causation.
Nikki: What if we bite each other, and neither of us die?
Ayesha: That’s kinky.
Diya: Oh my God.
🤣🤣🤣
did you read the rest, hriti?
Yeah I read 🤣🤣
I even read the bewafa and bhagodi one 😈🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
should I copy paste them in another thread? I feel like others will enjoy reading them
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣
should I copy paste them in another thread? I feel like others will enjoy reading them
Yeah do it🤣
It's fun 🤣
Good morning all
Good evening meghu
🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k