He is on roll too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is on roll too🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Pallu will kill him for sure 🙈🙈 because she don't like Bwd gooring 🤣🤣
Pals baby will insert the knife for sure🤣
Jaise aaj knife se SNS ko draya waise hi Raghav ko drayegi🤣🤣
"Khabardar agar shirt utaari toh aur haan shirt ke buttons bhi band karo"
🤣🤣🤣
Mansi represents fandom today
🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait to watch today's episode 🥳🤣
Ashu ma I told right wait karo🤣🤣
Kiddo will be on roll full day starting with trend
😆😆
He is back again 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
I can't wait to watch today's episode 🥳🤣
U will love it blessy🤗
U come na to our thread 😉
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Jaise aaj knife se SNS ko draya waise hi Raghav ko drayegi🤣🤣
"Khabardar agar shirt utaari toh aur haan shirt ke buttons bhi band karo"
🤣🤣🤣
And he will enjoy that dhamki proudly and happily🤣
Neelu ma we will roll on AT , aja🤗
Today going to be lots of fun🤣
Gayu
I will come there after some time. I will go and make my breakfast and have it and then will join you guys there 🤗
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4