ur bday too coming up next month.,.bolo kya khana pasand karogi🤗
I don't have so many Naaz Nakhras ...mereko sab chalega...Poha bhi🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ur bday too coming up next month.,.bolo kya khana pasand karogi🤗
I don't have so many Naaz Nakhras ...mereko sab chalega...Poha bhi🤣
Happy b’day, Ashu dr
God bless you
Let u have a perfect day
🤣 kitni pyari bacchi hai re….
Happy birthday Ashu ….🥳🥳
Have a great year 🤗
Happpy Birthdayyy Ashuuu my fellow Leo 🤗🤗❤️
Khoob sara cake khao😆

Party Karo🥳

And Enjoyyy


Happy, happier, happiest bday my soul sister🤗❤️ You're my first friend in this forum and one of the closest of all here and I'm SO glad that I got to know you❤️ Thank you for always being extra kind to me. Be always like this❤️
Enjoy your day to the fullest! Love you loads and loads🤗❤️


Happy happy birthday love! 🤗🤗
Hope you have the best day!!!
Happy birthday🥳
Hope you had an amazing day 🤗❤️
Thanks everyone for ur lovely wishes🤗❤️
Had a busy & amazing day today❤️❤️
Thanks Dhara for the beautiful thread🤗❤️..srry couldn't come morning time...as sun r super busy here...back home calling other works😆
So many things I have missed on the threads😒
I thank each & everyone by my 💖💓 for all the wishes🤗❤️..
I am over whelmed🤗🤗..u guys all made my day❤️❤️..
Lucky to got u all❤️❤️
Belated Birthday wishes from me to you
