I swear that was so painful to watch from Shahzaib's pov 😭Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oh ya he was staring at his hand coz like he never imagined the day would come when he touches Isra to push her out of his life 💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I swear that was so painful to watch from Shahzaib's pov 😭Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oh ya he was staring at his hand coz like he never imagined the day would come when he touches Isra to push her out of his life 💔
Jee behtar! Yakeen karlein 😭
So ab main maanlu that this is not shahzaib’s plan anyhow
I am crying sachi
Nothing except their Shaadi bts was shot here. Danish really just does his work and minds his business huh? 😆Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Hope there is some content for us to sit and dissect for the upcoming 😆
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Hope there is some content for us to sit and dissect for the upcoming 😆
Toh Khala ka character name hai Nafisa Sadat😆 Ab jaake pata chala 🤣
Danish itna serious khada tha, ye sab lag rahe they school ke bacche aur voh principal 🤣
Mahenur is too cute IRL 😆 So pretty she is too ❤️ Kaise role mila hai par 🤢🤣
So ab main maanlu that this is not shahzaib’s plan anyhow
I am crying sachi
Yaar mujhe kya pata abhi. Sab toh bouncer jaa raha hai.
Abhi Razaa aayega, Zareena hai, voh lawyer ka pata chalna hai.
Plan ye bana bhi sakta hai, given Danish's choice of drama in recent times were all good except Meherposh.
Koi director se zara dosti karke pata kar lo 🤣
The biggest problem for me was I could feel both their pain.
I know why Shahzaib went to this extreme.
I know why Isra is in such a situation.
Do I support both fo them? No.
Do I feel for them? Yes.
Do I think both are at fault? Absolutely Yes.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Yaar mujhe kya pata abhi. Sab toh bouncer jaa raha hai.
Abhi Razaa aayega, Zareena hai, voh lawyer ka pata chalna hai.
Plan ye bana bhi sakta hai, given Danish's choice of drama in recent times were all good except Meherposh.
Koi director se zara dosti karke pata kar lo 🤣
I know i said shahzaib all wrong but mera dil chhalli hogaya ye upside down dekhkar aur use rota dekh kar
couldn't agree more 😭Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
The biggest problem for me was I could feel both their pain.
I know why Shahzaib went to this extreme.
I know why Isra is in such a situation.
Do I support both fo them? No.
Do I feel for them? Yes.
Do I think both are at fault? Absolutely Yes.
When i watched that unofficial live channel I didn't feel anything, bas gussa tha yeh kya ho raha hainow that i am watching ARY uploaded hd video, sab saaf saaf dikh raha hai and i feel like crying see Shahzaib like this 😭