Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Waist I read a theory 😆
Siddhesh is with Mandaar and both of them wanted to kill Pallavi for property , tab nahi hua toh ab they are going for it 🤣


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Waist I read a theory 😆
Siddhesh is with Mandaar and both of them wanted to kill Pallavi for property , tab nahi hua toh ab they are going for it 🤣


Yes
You give me MF updates
I will give you TT updates
🙌🏻
Do I really?
I thought I missing out on stuff 😆
Okay done 👍🏼👍🏼
I am going back to my MF broadcast 🥳
Yes 🤣
Beevi 😆
She be the cutest yaar! 🥺❤️
Roz aise theories aate hai bee
Instead of watching the episodes and enjoying it sab log fortune teller 🔮 ban gaye hai 🤣
Next time se I will tag you too 😈🤣
Once your heartbeat is back to normal. Come back here so that we can gush together.
Thank you Amna 🤗
I am really happy today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0