ATBA episode 251- 24th August 2021 Tuesday- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

216

Views

10k

Users

11

Likes

459

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#91
so happy to see u back ❤️

How's u feel now.

MJ6CI2ZL75MB2DVD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

so happy to see u back ❤️

How's u feel now.

feeling thoda better after getting injection🤗❤️
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#93
Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave

Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave 😉

MJ6CI2ZL75MB2DVD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#94

I had juice , 🍑, 🍌 n 🍐 for dinner

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#95
aweeeee my night owl 🦉 buddy 🤗❤️
MJ6CI2ZL75MB2DVD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#96

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Neend ud jaave, chain chhad jaave

Ishq di faqeeri jad lag jaave 😉

🤣but it's not ishqeria🤣its called anemia🤣
MJ6CI2ZL75MB2DVD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#97

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

aweeeee my night owl 🦉 buddy 🤗❤️

🤗❤️

We the 🌃 🦉 s

AtuPolly thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#98

Originally posted by: AUVXDZONFNSFB5PO

Aasia🤗

🤣

Normally I sleep around 1:30 am and get up around 5am,fr fajar

Dunno how you manage that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need sleep I also wake up but go back to sleep if I don’t go back to sleep I’m super buggered the whole day it’s like a power nap after fajr the best sleep ever

MJ6CI2ZL75MB2DVD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#99

Shall be taking viva tomorrow

AtuPolly thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

🤣🤣 I went to shower

I too wasn’t thrilled with today episode, they have so many chances why are they so dumb

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".