Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Someone please post abhay in Black Sherwaani pics..
My eyes were glued to him
Fir beech beech me pia aa ja rai thi😡
I loved that sherwaani but he never wore it again 😭😭💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Someone please post abhay in Black Sherwaani pics..
My eyes were glued to him
Fir beech beech me pia aa ja rai thi😡
I loved that sherwaani but he never wore it again 😭😭💔
Smell to aa hi sakti h 🤣
Vo thodi na itna ladkiyo k paas ja jaake smell karte honge🤣
Aur female vampires ka kyaa haal hota hoga? When they use restrooms🤣
Reason number #124813 why pre leap was better than post leap. Better good clothes
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Vo thodi na itna ladkiyo k paas ja jaake smell karte honge🤣
Aur female vampires ka kyaa haal hota hoga? When they use restrooms🤣
They will get periods?
🤣🤣 Abhay ke towel ki hi kahaani🤣
I don’t think so 🤣
Posted
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Just noticed Meghu gayab hai which means shower time 🤣🤣
Aaru aur Ayesha ko bohot interest hai na to bata diya 🤣
Ab mai wapas gaadi se kood rahi hu 🤣
Aa gayi vo toh 5 min me hi😆 I don't think she has taken yet😆
I already went before you showed up ayesha 🤣
New debate topic. Has meghu taken her shower or not 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k