plzz teach me how to post gifs and images .
I have been trying for a while now but it's too complicated 🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
plzz teach me how to post gifs and images .
I have been trying for a while now but it's too complicated 🤦♀️
Raavi outburst is done, she has signed the divorce papers and Dhara has fainted. She is being treated like a heart attack patient when actually she is going to be pregnant😕 Donon me bahut farak hota hai
P.S: Why hasn’t SP tagged KD or is my eyesight very poor?😕
Nope, you're eye sight is not poor... they didn't tag KD 😔
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Alice ko kiya hai starting mein😆
Oh sorry my bad😆
Kya dikkat hai sabko mere KD se😭😭 bichara kitna pyaara hai, thoda OTT hai par HOT bhi hai.
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Will do! Who else wants to be tagged? That way I can break up the posts with the number of tags I receive
Me too. 🙋🏻♀️