Yes Apu 😭 I am just praying they go the NDE route to finish this - that’s the only logical way. If Atif is here - I am hoping it is for some climax to this track 🤞🤞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes Apu 😭 I am just praying they go the NDE route to finish this - that’s the only logical way. If Atif is here - I am hoping it is for some climax to this track 🤞🤞
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram
Yes Apu 😭 I am just praying they go the NDE route to finish this - that’s the only logical way. If Atif is here - I am hoping it is for some climax to this track 🤞🤞
Hopefully Sandiji 😭
Keya se keya bana diya 🤢deshi ghee se daalda tak ka safar hai yeh 🙏😭
Thanks for sharing
Ohhh please Godd ek jhalak m8l jaaye.. She's back to her normal self🙏
Din banjaaye
near death experiencesOriginally posted by: Swetha64
What is NDE full form?
Not sure, got from twitter
The guy posted pics today . But a vdo of Gashmeers dance rehearsal is going round in the same dress🤔
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
The guy posted pics today . But a vdo of Gashmeers dance rehearsal is going round in the same dress🤔
To lya ho gaya? Can't he dance in same kapde at some other time..😆 this sintered guy whomeorls multiple shifts remember
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
The guy posted pics today . But a vdo of Gashmeers dance rehearsal is going round in the same dress🤔
who is this guy?