This I can't even 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This I can't even 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vankar sahab is feeling proud
Haan yaar, 7 khoon toh maaf hote hai na 😂 Though am calmed down after today's epi 😆 and also sbs coz am looking forward to angsty angsty Sairat!!! ❤️
arre yaar, aap mano ya na mano paku is the only pair who saw growth in show from hate during marriage to extreme love and trust now.... And make us wonder iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon.... 🤣
Brilliant 🤣🤣everyone making ipkknd & ghum crossovers 🤣
Kya karu mein maar jaun meri koi feelings hi nhi hai..
Toadda pyaar pryaar saadda pyaar bezzati
Vo vo vo 😐🐶 🐶
truly said 👍🏼not fair rachel🤣
Kya karu mein maar jaun meri koi feelings hi nhi hai..
Toadda pyaar pryaar saadda pyaar bezzati
Vo vo vo 😐🐶 🐶
Paku is not less than arushi
I need more emojis. IF r u listening. 🤣. I want to write so much but 🤐
you can use this🤬🤬🤬 we will understand your feelings🤣