Come back with your real ID just made new one to bash me haan I was just stating my honest opinion everyone here know about me.
Period
Today everyone harmone is on high and sink 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Come back with your real ID just made new one to bash me haan I was just stating my honest opinion everyone here know about me.
Period
Today everyone harmone is on high and sink 🤣🤣
I was trying hard to control but then I thought why not even I should enjoy this party🤣🤣
I was trying hard to control but then I thought why not even I should enjoy this party🤣🤣
Here u go guys 😂😂 take some energy from allu🤗
I know sab alag mood mein hai, but since AT49 is running again, important reminder-
Hopefully you've all received the writeups from the other authors in your block- Please unres and update your posts in AT50 by tomorrow morning! In case someone hasn't shared theirs yet, let me know.
If you're including anyone else's analysis in your post, remember to credit their user name.
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
I know sab alag mood mein hai, but since AT49 is running again, important reminder-
Hopefully you've all received the writeups from the other authors in your block- Please unres and update your posts in AT50 by tomorrow morning! In case someone hasn't shared theirs yet, let me know.
If you're including anyone else's analysis in your post, remember to credit their user name.
I haven’t shared mine yet. Will do within an hour or two. ❤️Having really hard time with words
Come back with your real ID just made new one to bash me haan I was just stating my honest opinion everyone here know about me.
Period
Do you mean the honest opinion person is the TM?
Aaj toh MF pr jaane main mujhe gundey jaisa feel ho raha hai 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Exactly gayu.
People can't understand this simple thing yaar.
Pallavi is not shivangi.
Maine toh itni baari yahi same cheez CAPS aur BOLD main likhi.
🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
I am yet to receive write up from Srijeeta and Sama
Srijeeta sent hers to me, I'm forwarding- sorry, my bad! Bohot DMs aaye aaj, I lost track.