What happened to u girl 😂😂
Oh my 🙈🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What happened to u girl 😂😂
Oh my 🙈🙈🙈
No I didn’t Jaan Baby
I infact made a flag for it 😈😎
De hi do divorce

Reasons : Husband got soft with his wife after marriage 👍🏼
How can I not know you especially after getting threatened by a cane from you 😆
.
.
.
Ouch Blessy. It's hurting 😒😒
Aalle My baby come here

Pallavi ke chakkar mein aaj Raghav bach gaya . Not a single post on farhad getting slapped 😲 . I demand seperate post for that 🤪. Aaj forum mein gadar machega
🤣🤣.
Pallavi ke chakkar mein aaj Raghav bach gaya . Not a single post on farhad getting slapped 😲 . I demand seperate post for that 🤪. Aaj forum mein gadar machega
🤣🤣.
Bhai pe haath uthata hai 😂😱😱
Le Farhad : Achcha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka
Divorce is too saasbahuishly middle class. Chakkar chalana is hot. 🥵
#KweenIsAlwaysRight
#KweenKirtiFC proudly flaunting our signature gif

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
No I didn’t Jaan Baby
I infact made a flag for it 😈😎
De hi do divorce
Reasons : Husband got soft with his wife after marriage 👍🏼
PERFECT😎.
Haaye Ram Illogic Ka Hai Zamana

.what abt the jacket 😲Originally posted by: unicornwriter
Are uski daaru ka kharcha nahin add kra
Pata hai kitni mehengi aati hai Raghav ki special imported alcohol 😭😭
The one which went hawayein hawayein bcus of pallu 😃