U r studying huh, UG or PG or what
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
U r studying huh, UG or PG or what
And then his jaw softened when she is in his arms.
“I dont think mujhe tumhe ye batane ki jarurat he k me tumhara kya lagta hu”
I just melt at him
U r studying huh, UG or PG or what
I’ll have my Master’s degree in December 😃
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
And then his jaw softened when she is in his arms.
“I dont think mujhe tumhe ye batane ki jarurat he k me tumhara kya lagta hu”
I just melt at him
His non-“I love you” dialogues are just the best ☺️
Yup
And
All of them before leap
Enjoy ur student life then 😆
I like when Abhay used to think of Pia or look at her with sense of belonging and in pain ❤️
Ye AT kab khatam hoga 😆
😆 I’ll do my best
Ye AT kab khatam hoga 😆
soon just believe 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k