Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don't worry you're not a creep❤️Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
You make me sound like a creep....with weird psychopathic fantasies....WHICH I AM NOT!
BTW Love you Maasi maa❤🌹💃
I love your personality ❤️
Bold and beautiful 🔥
@bold, that she is 🤣
What are we doing here?
Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
You make me sound like a creep....with weird psychopathic fantasies....WHICH I AM NOT!
BTW Love you Maasi maa❤🌹💃
Just because I said yours, not mine??
Explain pls...🤔
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
don't worry you're not a creep❤️
I love your personality ❤️
Bold and beautiful 🔥
Oh thanks baby....🥺❤
Somedays I need someone to say those words of reassurance to me🤗
LOVE YOU JAAN🌹💃
Seems like Alice is very busy today.
She didn't posted any stories since morning.
Originally posted by: RUIIYWU23PYKN2UC
What are we doing here?
Aaja
Nothing much
Ua daughter wants kanwar as a fairy, a hunky fairy
love you too😘Originally posted by: MayaTharkiFairy
Oh thanks baby....🥺❤
Somedays I need someone to say those words of reassurance to me🤗
LOVE YOU JAAN🌹💃
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Aaja
Nothing much
Ua daughter wants kanwar as a fairy, a hunky fairy
I'm dreading the sight of it🤣