Maaahi what do you feel about this token? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Maaahi what do you feel about this token? 🤣
I actually hope not
I dont think he will call himself tharki fairy by any chance🤷🏻♀️😛😛🖤
to many emojis to choose from lol is safer lol
better than my dreams 😐😛😛😛😛😂
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swasti is all gifs 🤣🤣 these two, but I only think of babies when I think of her 🤣

Seems like I didn't got the question right🤦♀️😅
But I've noticed Maya using🥵🔥☺️( especially for kanwar😂)
And swasti🐢❤️😍🎃
And you-🖤🌸
I’m going to try to text like you lol it’s funny lol I think I like it lol lol
🤣🤣🤣
sorry, couldn’t resist the ROFL emoji
Idk how you control yourself 🤣

🤣
I want to see u use emojis!
This makes me feel u r sarcastic all the time😛😛😛😝🖤
If you see lots of lol, then it is definitely Manny’s post. You don’t even have to look at the member name☺️