Our Supermom for reason!!❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Our Supermom for reason!!❤️❤️
Sacchi!! Likho likho!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
Does anyone have the video of Alice’s pikachu face when KD was asking for single girls? 🤣
I feel like we need to open up a highlights of AU DT thread so we can go back to the best moments
Yes yes please.....She just went from😁 to 😦 to vigorous head shaking.....YOU KNOW THAT WAS THE FIRST VIDEO WHERE I REALIZED THAT SHE ADORES HIS ARM....With all the caressing and all☺️
Can somebody tell me aaj kya hua like abhi tak ?
She wants Kd as ua daddy
No I'm not interested 😭
Maya I am serious thinking JDaya now
N no I am Maahi!
Nice to meet u
Write one for mee too, if you have time 😁😁
What the hell! IS it true our Mumma wants Sr KD or Jr Kd asour daddy? 🙄
Originally posted by: VaishnaviGote
What the hell! IS it true our Mumma wants Sr KD or Jr Kd asour daddy? 🙄
Sr KD is JD
Junior KD is KD
N she wants KD not JD