Okay, mujhe samjhao, maine kiya hi kya 😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay, mujhe samjhao, maine kiya hi kya 😐
Wowww thankss momzieee!! ❤❤❤❤❤🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Nooo it doesn’t work like that! We didn’t save avi, we didn’t save chikki. Soo Swastii is also not safe 😈😂😂
But I am a very protective Momzieee! No one touches my babies! 💪🏽❤️

You have no idea how much I trouble them, just ask maasi 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Apne bhai aur future baiko ko pretty bomb girls
Sandy please elaborate these kaands🤣
I miss so much here😭My posts are also not increasing and my sisters continue to be dagabaaz. I see they want to be stunnerz phast phast😭😭
🤣🤣 Saksh, na insaafi hai yehhhh
Mtlb atleast bakri bol sakti thi bakra kyu? Gender kyu change kia momzieee ne mera? 😭🤧
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
And dont u think I love u??
See she knows I love her
U and swasti are always doubtful❤️
Ab kya kare hum
Dil hai chota sa
Choti si asha 🥺❤️
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Na na mujhe insta live se bhi allergy hain!! JD wale name se bhi allergy hain!! 😒🙂
Alll thing he can change babe! 💜
Yayy!! Thanks for saving us momzie🥺❤️❤️