Grandmother in tamil 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Grandmother in tamil 🤣
Originally posted by: Madheart
No Swasti.. then momzie will give you a book on 'How to be a good daughter' 🤣
😒😒 momzieee ki chamchi!!
Ohhh
Is that u hugging Karan?
Such pure love🖤
Sinking in sea of perfume together!
Waise this ship has inception ships too...
I hope u understand 🖤
😲 Thank god I no where close to being in an area where you both can kidnap me 🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I guess Nani
Maine YHM mei dekha tha Nani ko paati bolte huye😂😂
Hai na??
Daadi, naani, works for both 😂
Originally posted by: Madheart
Im just going to address you 'neenga'..
I have no clue about Swasti.. but not naani, you are my mom's age only, so it awkward 😅 🤣
Ennadhu unga amma vayasa?🤣 Appadi na naan unga ammavoda thaana chat pannanum😆
(What am I your mother’s age? Then I should be chatting with her and not you)😆
Don’t call me neenga? Call me by my first name😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Ohhh
Is that u hugging Karan?
Such pure love🖤
Sinking in sea of perfume together!
Waise this ship has inception ships too...
I hope u understand 🖤
No... that is not me hugging Karan 😡 That is you and Nivi boarding on a failed ship! 🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
He can have both
If sandy agrees🖤
But u and alice r his constants🖤
DO NOT AGREE!! DO NOT AGREE!! DO NOT AGREE!!
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
That was yesterday
Today she has moved on.
But ua fascination with Kdisha brings us To JDavi
No no, the fact that voh JAlice se jalti hai 😉🤣
Aane waale torture k darr se!! 😭