Gud Evening Buddy 🤗❤️Originally posted by: VRCB73TSPJLLBF4L
Good afternoon🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gud Evening Buddy 🤗❤️Originally posted by: VRCB73TSPJLLBF4L
Good afternoon🤗
They r on mission to rescue DV 👍🏼
Gud Evening Seema 🤗❤️Originally posted by: R5TY2CFELY7VCZ24
Good afternoon pari🤗
Hope ur day going smoothly ❤️
Ya in evening I m going to buy Viki(Kate ) from Kiara(varuni)🤣🤣🤣u can also participate as Viki is on sale🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I can’t see Vikram being bought that easily and I think he is a Better match with Kiara sorry I’m out
Sorry . I am not an item. I am not for sale. I am going to file a case against you as a lawyer🤣
Ya in evening I m going to buy Viki(Kate ) from Kiara(varuni)🤣🤣🤣u can also participate as Viki is on sale🤣🤣🤣
yes I'm on my way🤗❤️
Veer is not that sacrificing type of guy. He never sacrifice his love for anyone because Rani is only one who is his first n last love ❤️ yesterday he himself confessed his love for Rani his wifey 🤗❤️
Hope what u say is true.i don't like elder brother or sister sacrifice their love concept
Happy Journey n be safe 🤗❤️Originally posted by: NZDP7RY3YPFDNBAD
Travelling, travelling🚗
I buy him already dear newton am always kiara and my vikram always mine 🤣🤣Wait my bhabisa also be my side 🤣
Ya in evening I m going to buy Viki(Kate ) from Kiara(varuni)🤣🤣🤣u can also participate as Viki is on sale🤣🤣🤣