Woh pandawala 🤣❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh pandawala 🤣❤
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Happy Raksha bandhan beautiful and lovely ladies💜
I’m so glad that I got to know you all, so much loveee 💜💜
Happy Rakshabandhan Sandyy!!

The world is filled with Looooovvvvveeee❤🌹
WE HAVE SHIVI SHIP🥺❤🐒🦎
WE HAVE KDICE SHIP❤🔥🎃🐢
WE HAVE SAATHIYA SHIP🥺❤🥺❤
APPARENTLY JUST FOUND IN RAKSHA BANDHAN SOMETHING IS BREWING BETWEEN MY COUSIN AND BEST FRIEND...🤔
GUESS THERE IS SHIP SAILING AT MY HOUSE....😌😘🌹❤💃
I AM FEELING LIKE KRISH....GIVING ONE LINERS🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Happy Raksha bandhan beautiful and lovely ladies💜
I’m so glad that I got to know you all, so much loveee 💜💜
Happy wala Rakshabandhan Sandy!! ❤😘
Glad to know everyone here... ❤❤
Thank you sweetheart 💜
I love your color hihi but that will take a couple of years 🤣💜
Is ur name Sathya?❤️
Mujhe aaj pata chala🤗
Thankss Darling 💜
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Thank you sweetheart 💜
I love your color hihi but that will take a couple of years 🤣💜
🤣🤣🤣
You can still get my color even after years!💜
But I can't ever get ur color again🥺🤣