Thanks for reminding us Sonia 🤗
I loved loved that scene ❤️
Would've been a shame if it got excluded 😭
Why fear when you have Pallavi with good memory🤗

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks for reminding us Sonia 🤗
I loved loved that scene ❤️
Would've been a shame if it got excluded 😭
Why fear when you have Pallavi with good memory🤗

I got it... But it seemed fun... Spicing up a bit🤣Originally posted by: Inese_20
No. It needs to be exactly what happened in the show. Otherwise toh we all will end up creating a different story than MHRW 🤪
Yeh dil always maange more!!!🤣
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
yeah sure Parul...
Assign me.... Mandar as a murderer thing n one more
Sakshu, give Mandaar as a murderer scene to Priya
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
ok... So I can't improvise or add things up a bit??😒
They will all be analysis posts Priya... so you can
-Write about your feelings on the scene
-Describe the scene from Pallavi POV... just entire focus on her
-Or you can make it caps/gifs centric and add a few lines of description
Whatever you want, go for it. It's your take on the scene ❤️
Bas scene mein kuch changes mat laana 😆 That stays constant 😳
Girls sorry I am so tired that I am unable to keep up much 🥱
Kal subah I will read everything pakka 😳
hmmm...Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Thoda creative liberty in how you present it le lo, but the general idea is to track Pallavi's journey as shown in the show, so no fiction basically.

Guys, there is this huge ass spider in my room all of a sudden, just on the opposite wall. It's ugly AF
Kya koi aj mujhe sone nahi dena chahta? 🤔
46th one? Aapne liya tha na?
that's my favourite scene...
