Priii you did say goodnight a half hour ago toh? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Priii you did say goodnight a half hour ago toh? 🤣🤣
Mein ek din gayab kya ho jati hoon...yahan toh confession Shadi aur bache bhi ho jate hai🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I feel like Alice prefers pictures that capture the moment, and KD prefers photos that are more social media worthy/friendly.
Either way, I think both these pictures together tell a story. I can see Karan telling them both to pose for a "romantic" picture together, and KD's post is the picture they took with both of them staring into each other's eyes with a smile on their face, and Alice's picture is the moment immediately after where they burst into laughter because Instagram posed pictures is so not them.
I love how you interpret 😆
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Priii you did say goodnight a half hour ago toh? 🤣🤣
I am going now Sandy🤣
Same was my reaction
He is dressed as shiva 🤣
I really hope they are the endgame ❤️
They make me believe in true love 😍
Aww!! Thank you 🤗 I'm glad my interpretations are causing some type of interest and not annoyance😆
Are you feeling any better? ❤️
Why didn’t she reply to mohit? :(
Kahan gayab hi jato ho tum? 😭