Originally posted by: Roohani27
Also "Love you😘🧿❤" pe "I love you too🧿💓" mila☺️☺️
Wohi toh bol rhi hoon yeh KD 'I' kyu nhi bolta!? 🙂🤣❤🐢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Also "Love you😘🧿❤" pe "I love you too🧿💓" mila☺️☺️
Wohi toh bol rhi hoon yeh KD 'I' kyu nhi bolta!? 🙂🤣❤🐢
Kal pakka
KDice apni pic nahi post karenge
Because .....
Samajh jao abb🤣
Mairaaa, 7 more posts! Phaast phaast ❤️
Originally posted by: Roohani27
IF ne toh article bhi daal diya🤣 so phast phast
IF really said ✨lemme make it official for y'all✨
IF just picks up things from AU DT or EDT 🤣🤣🤣that is why phast phast always
IF reporters are stalking AU for sure🤣