We free her of him
So she can marry and invite us in wedding
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We free her of him
So she can marry and invite us in wedding
Tu kha kaju, mujhe nahi chahiye
I want rasa gullas ❤️
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Chalo
Enough of troubling My sister
Karan has gone back to alice anyways😛

And it is no ordinary cliff, that you can sometimes survive if luck is on your side. This is one dangerous cliff😆
I disagree and disapprove with others here😆
Momzieeeeee ❤️❤️❤️🤗 I love youuuuuu! Mwaaaah 😘
Around the same time ❤️
And outside the bathroom too🤣
Chalo behen hum kahi dur chale jaate hain!! Yha kisi ko humari feelings ki qadr nhi!!

I din do a thing🤣
Which is why we shouldn’t even be talking about him in the first place 🤣