Nhiii bassss Karan jaisa Papa nhi Chahiye!!
Ghar ko Perfume ka dukaan bana dega!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nhiii bassss Karan jaisa Papa nhi Chahiye!!
Ghar ko Perfume ka dukaan bana dega!!
I will firmly stand against her heart😆
Originally posted by: manny136
as usual false alarm lol they need to be publically humiliated and exposed lol
TRP will shoot up for that...I guess it will happen soon...The heroine might get preggers...They did the deed too right🤪 What a crazy show omg🤪
Dono Mahi🤣🤣 but I ship Jaskaranivi more!!
#JaskaranNiviforever 🤣🤣
They are having a day out,aaj bahut content milne walaa haii 😍😍
Yup, I’m blaming the Baaz ki Nazar in me for this mess
Nooo he's not my chachuu! He's my aag boyy!! 🔥❤
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
No
Asfiya is a pretty name
I know a lot of Aafia , Aasiya and now I know an asfiya too are u from India? Or Pakistan?
Thanks❤️
India! And you??
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You both are the Dagas today 🤣 Trying to push me off the cliff 💔
We're helping you find ur love🤣
ohh that show is🤮🤮
I read somewhere that the ML and his true love are going to commit suicide🤣
Don't know if it's true🤪