Nivi is a trained dancer...❤️
I am just bedroom dancer😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nivi is a trained dancer...❤️
I am just bedroom dancer😆
Nivi, yeh mein kya sun rahi hoon. As your Momzie, I do not approve of this😕 My bacchi deserves better😃
I agree
But her heart wants what it wants prema
So do we add JD as the partner of Nivi in the family forrest tree? 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
we're shipping nivi with sr KD? 🤣
Teri hi kami thi 🤦🏽♀️🤣
I WANT OUT!
Karan making fun of Alice laugh🤣
Such a bully🤣
Nahiiiiiiii, kya hogaya tum logon ko, kyun meri Nivi to tang kar rahe ho.
I don’t approve any of this😕
which?Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Swasti baby the ship is sailing and how!!! Congratulations!!!!🐢🐢🐢
Kdice or Jaskaranivi??
GM, Nups! What are you doing awake at 6:15 am? Looks like somebody couldn’t contain the excitement😆 You mean to say kachua ki tarah😆 but it will take a long time to complete the journey. Is that ok with you?😆
Hehheehe no re Prema🤣🤣 we are planning to go to Santa Barbara today for the weekend isliye jaldi uthi 🤣 not for the content 🤣 haaan let them go at kachua speed 🐢
Are you back from India?🤗
wow thats amazing
I love dancing but not trained
dancing is the best form of exercise for me
such a dramebaaz when you want to be 🤣