Originally posted by: manny136
if this was a reel show then no sisters are the worst havent you heard of that caneda ema show lol
🤣
I am rofling here🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: manny136
if this was a reel show then no sisters are the worst havent you heard of that caneda ema show lol
🤣
I am rofling here🤣
Originally posted by: TXCRWIKI2CUYB2WE
Mai toh pehle hi kehti thi
Dagabaaz reee
Haayee
Tohri Nivi badi dagabaaz reee
You both are the Dagas today 🤣 Trying to push me off the cliff 💔
This is gold🤣
Noooooooo!! Pagal kutte ne thodi kata hain mujhe!! 😱😱😱
Oooh
Yes
I din do a thing
U started it
Partner, our tastes are the sameee
So now you tell me 🤣
Originally posted by: manny136
if this was a reel show then no sisters are the worst havent you heard of that caneda ema show lol
ohmygod, I can't with that show- 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
we're shipping nivi with sr KD? 🤣
If u want to D
Originally posted by: manny136
i go to the forum to read ppls reactions to epis lol also to see when will he and his chameli will be exposed lol
I thought he was going to get exposed as per some recent precap I saw on insta😆 Chameli barges in and tells something to the elder sis😆