Are you sure 🤔😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you sure 🤔😈
Tu toh badi strong nikli 🤣
Khud bhi change krle gifs mujhe kehti ho😊
Sorry i dont understand😊
I was trying to catch up with Pallavi AT since morning. Now I am done with it by avoiding half of the pages 😆
I totally missed yesterday's party 😒😒. But next time I will try my best to attend it 🥳.
Originally posted by: drnidsur
good evening❤️
U replied in the morning
By the time I am catching up it's evening🤣
Sameeee
Itna kya kiya hai , one more AT down go gya 😆
Sach mein i m still trying🤣
Joke tha? Hasna tha?

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
@bold: yeh to meri mazak jaisa lag raha hai. Sammy aap double side goal to nahi maroge na? 🤣
@italic: kya mein galat hoon?
Mai tum se baat ho nahi karoongi 😑
Mera har baat tumhe mazak lagti hai 😑
Oh toh tum bina towel ke dekhna chhata hai😊
Ayo kabbi haveli pe🤪