Han han
dekhte hein 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Han han
dekhte hein 😒
Tareef hi thi 😊
Yaqeen kyu nahi aata kisi ko
Oh my 🤣
Madam poll khol, ab tumhari khair nahi 😲
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Woh toh pehle zyaada peeta tha, I was worried for his liver at one point. But aaj kal toh sober rehta hai, why call him sharaabi bewda?
She doesnt like that someone address him as bevda🤣
Congratulations to all the Tazbus.....apna Raja jeet gaya..... akhirkar Fashion Icon ban hi gaya🥳
Mihika 🥳
And he is so happy
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Aagayi phirse tum yeh le kr,
Tumhare paas sirf yahi hai kya
I am bored ...
Kuch naya karo 🙂
Nahi🤪
I was waiting for your reaction🤣
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Woh toh pehle zyaada peeta tha, I was worried for his liver at one point. But aaj kal toh sober rehta hai, why call him sharaabi bewda?
Igjactly
These girls calls him bewda to irritate me
But mujhe pata hai yeh RR nangu gif se irritate hoti h toh😆🤣 i use