😂😂 proposal for what 😂 too early to marry and relationship toh bacho ka bikaner se tha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂😂 proposal for what 😂 too early to marry and relationship toh bacho ka bikaner se tha
my gut feeling says he will announce by the time of her birthday or maybe on her birthday .❤️❤️Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Inseee itna wait nai hoga.
Unless they are under some no dating co actors contract, they will spill the beans soon 🤣🤣
I'm more excited for Alice's birthday than mine
Sara humari taang kheech rhi hain! 😔
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
my gut feeling says he will announce by the time of her birthday or maybe on her birthday .❤️❤️
I'm more excited for Alice's birthday than mine
He will definitely do something special ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
🍩 worry ek din woh yeh bhi bolega ❤️
Tumhare muh mein donut 🍩!!
or I just secretly know KDice.. you never know 🤣
I remember he said in one of his IVs that he's romantic in real life.😆😆 explains
yesss
Maybe they go for a lil vacation or something,❤️
Just the two of them ☺️
without jethji this time😂😂
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I remember he said in one of his IVs that he's romantic in real life.😆😆 explains
🥺🥺🥺🥺
Mujhe roses milne par bhi mai itni khush nahi hui thi jitni Alice ko milne par ho rahi hu 🤣🤣🤣