Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Oh sorry. I thought you asked for it because you didn't like that movie as well. I saw it as a child, but couldn't get passed the sambdhan song. And this review was 💯💯
I couldn't sit through it even as a child 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Oh sorry. I thought you asked for it because you didn't like that movie as well. I saw it as a child, but couldn't get passed the sambdhan song. And this review was 💯💯
I couldn't sit through it even as a child 🤣
What about HSSH?
Lol that movie is regressive too, but it's my guilty pleasure. Now running to go hide😂😂
But maybe now it maybe a different story. PS has given me allergy to Bhabhi, so I don't know how I'd react to Prem's kasam of his Bhabhi😂😂
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Oh sorry. I thought you asked for it because you didn't like that movie as well. I saw it as a child, but couldn't get passed the sambdhan song. And this review was 💯💯
No I did ask par pata nhi tha this will change the movie dekhne ka najariya of mine🤣🤣
Ye itna real edit kaise krte h 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
What about HSSH?
Lol that movie is regressive too, but it's my guilty pleasure. Now running to go hide😂😂
But maybe now it maybe a different story. PS has given me allergy to Bhabhi, so I don't know how I'd react to Prem's kasam of his Bhabhi😂😂
the only person who'd probably make me sit through these movies is my guy 🤣
mainly because he'd be trolling ✨each & everything✨ the entire time 🤪
Pta nhi!! 😂😂🤣
Hello, Good morning 🤗
What's going on?
Omg my eyes🤪🤪
First thing I see in AU DT today🤣🤣
He is literally eating her hair or dupatta in the first one🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg my eyes🤪🤪
First thing I see in AU DT today🤣🤣
He is literally eating her hair or dupatta in the first one🤣
Pta nhi kaunsa Adbhut app use krta hain to yeh log aise Adbhut edits banane k liye!! 🤣🤣
Good morning🥱🌞
Filhaal toh kuch bhi nhi chal raha!! 🤣👽