Originally posted by: TCTBTISZ52MW6DHK
unpopular opinion....but leaving paapi aside, i LOVED today's episode
I am glad someone did 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TCTBTISZ52MW6DHK
unpopular opinion....but leaving paapi aside, i LOVED today's episode
I am glad someone did 🤣
I loved Shivani and Ashwini's dialogues today.... everthing paapi said, I plugged my ears for 🤣
I will take what scraps I can get 🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
What he is hoping..when he didn’t even clarify.. but still felt bad for dumbo Chavan😭😭
I really felt bad for him yaar. Yes he was dumbo but everything is falling apart from all the sides , especially Sai. Even today he was still thinking how Sai didn't let him confess (I know it's his fault 🤣) and he was not too worried about Samrat and Pakhi so called divorce which made me super happy 😬
YUP I am very mad 🤣🤣🤣
My favorite scene of Rono Uncle's got wrecked here..........what to do 🤣
Won’t it continue Tom?? When will Sammy n Paapi speak??
Originally posted by: YPFRPWFNRNAY7EG3
I loved Shivani and Ashwini's dialogues today.... everthing paapi said, I plugged my ears for 🤣
Shivani was spot on.. Ashwini’s was okay..
Originally posted by: ADBJ2KZ7SMW6M57J
yaar in KD, was the conversation interrupted by paapi's scenes too?
No yaar. Most of the episode was of samarat and sai
I really felt bad for him yaar. Yes he was dumbo but everything is falling apart from all the sides , especially Sai. Even today he was still thinking how Sai didn't let him confess (I know it's his fault 🤣) and he was not too worried about Samrat and Pakhi so called divorce which made me super happy 😬
yaar if only he could have seen the look on sai's face when she said she doesn't feel anything for him!!!!
Decent amount but not as much as I thought because Vanku made the scene so short 😡 useless uncle
The way they were switching back and forth my head started spinning 🤣🤣
I give her 10/10 for just saying that all of sairat's problems are because of paapi 🤣