waiting for what 🤔Originally posted by: GZTTPWM3U2ZS6K7Y
Waiting waiting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
waiting for what 🤔Originally posted by: GZTTPWM3U2ZS6K7Y
Waiting waiting
why so early u go 😒
Gadhe as in donkey?? 🤣🤦🏻♀️
Abhi na jao chor kar ki dil abhi bhara hi nahi hai 🤗❤️
I was waiting for u allOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
waiting for what 🤔
no one was here that time yar, that's whyOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
why so early u go 😒
🤗Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Abhi na jao chor kar ki dil abhi bhara hi nahi hai 🤗❤️
Abhi abhi Tu aye ho.
Bahaar ban k chye ho.
Abhi Tu Kuch Kaha Nahi.
Abhi Tu Kuch suna nahi❤️
Originally posted by: 3RVZIA6NCOHJXAT6
no one was here that time yar, that's why
Oh man sorry my battery was dead and also I was just too mad at that precap and ATBA but then remembered I come here to calm down lol Cz you all so amazing
no sorry pls.Originally posted by: AtuPolly
Oh man sorry my battery was dead and also I was just too mad at that precap and ATBA but then remembered I come here to calm down lol Cz you all so amazing
Today I skipped epi,written update everything fr my own sanity😆
agree with u 💯Originally posted by: K4ROPNMGFAFJLXJK
negativity ki shop h yeh🤣ATBA
Negativity n negative peoples ki dukaan hai ATBA CVS 🤣🤣 they can't sell anything else 🤣