Hasne ke liye aayi thi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hasne ke liye aayi thi 🤣
Main yaha sabse pehle comment krna chahte thee
Mission accomplished 🤣
We finished the last one in record time I think 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We finished the last one in record time I think 🤣
Abhi kal sham to start hua tha na vo shayad ?
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I didn’t know she’d expose me like that
You must have learnt your lesson🤣
Always be careful of what you speak in front of Mogambo🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You must have learnt your lesson🤣
Always be careful of what you speak in front of Mogambo🤣
it’s okay I got my revenge 🤣🤣
Ye res to unres toh kar do hriti😆
a new AT within 24 hrs.. Good going girls🥳
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Ye res to unres toh kar do hriti😆
a new AT within 24 hrs.. Good going girls🥳
Haan kar dungi unres 🤣
Warna pata chala ye AT bina unres hue hi khatam ho gaya 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k