Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
You get free VPN apps on playstore too you can try them 🤣 I've heard many people using them 🤣
Mbut is it available in appstore. I bet meghu uses iphone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣
You get free VPN apps on playstore too you can try them 🤣 I've heard many people using them 🤣
Mbut is it available in appstore. I bet meghu uses iphone
U r not alone. I dont have cable because l dont regular tv 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣Netflix has changed its options to are you still watching?
Ask again later
Continue without asking
No
🤣
I find these ones hilarious🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I have an iPhone 🤣🤣 and the free apps I found there locked the India IPs behind a paywall 🤣
I was late in guessing 🤣
Piracy is strictly prohibited in apple 😵
She just said the same thing 🤣
Ditto 🤣
We stopped paying for tatasky after this corona came 🤣 Ab wifi bharose TV chalta hai🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
It's like the universe doesn't want to you use any of these apps 🤣🤣
more like these companies forgetting about Indians living abroad 🤣🤣
I remember readin a meme at the begining of lockdown last year
Netflix please stop asking if we are still watching because we are home and nowhere to go ofcourse we are
Instead ask us “are you sure you wnat to eat that?”
Because thats what we are doing 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ditto 🤣
We stopped paying for tatasky after this corona came 🤣 Ab wifi bharose TV chalta hai🤣
same here 🤣🤣 the streaming services are cheaper than cable 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k