Are you his tattoo assistant?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Are you his tattoo assistant?

Hain? AT khatam nehi hua? 😲
omgg those edits are so beautiful, esp with the greenery in the background... I think I need to go watch their scenes again. fangirl mode ON.
This seperation hug is acceptable. Pallu Raghav need assurance unlike the Manglagaur wala hugwa.
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
First bulaawa goes to DramebaazPalluFC founder- don't miss the first page 🤣
First bulawa for me ? Thank you 😳

( though I’m some 20-30 pages late 🤣)

______
We have special AT for #DramebaazPalluFC 😎

Other FCs, please stand aside for #DramebaazPalluFC.
(Though Woh bhi mere hi hai 😝😂)

First page and those gifs are amazing Ashi 🧿
Surprise AT is damn good 👏

____
Btw I just realised , I faltu Main did drama in previous AT , 
iss AT ke liye bacha ke rakhna chahiye tha 😡🤣
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
~ | Chhori Badi Drama Queen Hai | ~
✨ A special day for the DramebaazPalluFC ✨
She’s so witty and cute 🥺😂❤️
I loved the text you’ve added ❤️
You guys reached this AT on time ? 😲🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4