Congratulations 💜💜💜
It looks so beautiful 🥺🥺💜💜💜

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations 💜💜💜
It looks so beautiful 🥺🥺💜💜💜

Happy birthday lavy🥳🥳🤗
Purple ban gayi tum😲🥳
Double party
Purple here I come🥳
Happy Bday Lavy🥳
Omg you look so cool in purple 🥳Mere pyaare UN banja purple
Congratulations Lavy!! ❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳


Purple here I come🥳
Looking so prettyyy 😍😍
Congrats Lavy 🥳
And a very happy birthday to you 🤗🤗
Thanks Chibbu didi❤️
I’m off to sleep 😴
My head hurts rn 🤕
Good night 😴
Sleep well everyone 🤗❤️
Haan dekha maine bola tha na, I go "hawww" a lot of times 🤣
Main khud hi aa gayi
Aacha hua tum aagayi🤗
Hawww I thought this was my thing 😲😲
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k