Ye dekho🤣
Thoda time do. 🤣
Woh b mission pe hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ye dekho🤣
Thoda time do. 🤣
Woh b mission pe hai🤣
Haaaayyyy raaam!!!!! Ye title literally made me☺️
When I first read it....i was awww such a sweet title(that song ran in my mind) then i saw the emojis and last two words....then i again read it...and this time ufff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Daag ache h wala ad yaad aagyaa....
Couldn't stop laughing...
U guys are just🔥😂😂
Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust
Haaaayyyy raaam!!!!! Ye title literally made me☺️
🤣khushi ... memories?☺️😉🤣 share it 🤣
Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust
When I first read it....i was awww such a sweet title(that song ran in my mind) then i saw the emojis and last two words....then i again read it...and this time ufff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 just like MiNeil 🤣pose ,talk with straight face but hidden meanings only legends get it 🤣
Din mein studies evening mein family and raat ko some important stuff.... 🤣
Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan
Din mein studies evening mein family and raat ko some important stuff.... 🤣
What's that important stuff ?🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277