ATBA episode 247- 19th August 2021 Thursday- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

285

Views

12.6k

Users

11

Likes

617

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#11
Didn't check as I am waiting to read WU first.
caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#12
Let's wait for Pari. Cannot ruin my mood if there are lot of negativity and dragging.
YJ3CMHZU4MH6CGW5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#14
YJ3CMHZU4MH6CGW5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

What injection was that 😔

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: 2YIHK7L4YSADNILA

What injection was that 😔

No idea. Waiting for a translation . I am skipping tomorrow too.
V62VGP45QC6K4VZG thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

IAM going to skip today's n tomorrow epi

caller123 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: BZHJGRUIE2DAYI3Z

IAM going to skip today's n tomorrow epi

I am also in your boat. Going to skip. Too much negativity
V62VGP45QC6K4VZG thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#20

I have no words after watching precap n reading Wu.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".