
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

It got me scratching my head also 😆

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Kya pagalpanti hai?? What affair 😲😲😲
Accha, nahi hai... Sirf crush hai... Accha ok.. Nahi nahi, kisiko nahi bataya🤫
And m sure that’s the biggest difference he has with any of his kid 🤣
My poor Harry 😌🤣
Kuch nahi... Woh dekho rabbit😁
Is EDKV 2 forum ka CC , Haylor fc? 😲
They did and I swear I was so overjoyed EDKV 2 Forum ka CC flood kar diya tha maine🤣
Hopefully they do... watching them together is always so good❤️ hayee mera Hyalor heart😭
I meant, more parents to come 🤣
But yeah, i hope so ❤️
See ya later 🤗I'll go for time being guys... milte hai raat ko🤗
I also need to go and finish off this crossword 😵💫🤣
🤣🤣 You really are something 🥰
Huh 🤔 what crush?? There’s nothing to tell 🥺🥺😭😭Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Accha, nahi hai... Sirf crush hai... Accha ok.. Nahi nahi, kisiko nahi bataya🤫
Yeh kifla ko bhi bolo zara crossword dekhne ko🤣
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k