On a side note, kd is exactly what Raavi wants🤣🤣 she's fed up of Shiva waise bhi😆 I'm sure her friends would like him too😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
On a side note, kd is exactly what Raavi wants🤣🤣 she's fed up of Shiva waise bhi😆 I'm sure her friends would like him too😳
Mahiiiii❤️❤️❤️
Kuchhh likhhh naaa 😍😍😍
Yes KD
I am the only sensible one here🤷🏻♀️😛😛😛🖤
I'm glad he isn't posting screenshots of our posts here 🤣
Yes
And they love each other to the extent of silenceeeee
Likh rahi hoon
Lets see kab tak hoga
Originally posted by: Roohani27
On a side note, kd is exactly what Raavi wants🤣🤣 she's fed up of Shiva waise bhi😆 I'm sure her friends would like him too😳
Oooh a KD x Raavi crossover!
We can also have a Shiva x Alice one, since both are deep, introverts and poetic 😆
If he does that Aalu imagine the images each of PIAs will have🤷🏻♀️😛😛😛😛🖤🖤🖤
Yayyyy 😍😍😍
Kyaa? Is it ulajh?
Or the os?
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Oooh a KD x Raavi crossover!
We can also have a Shiva x Alice one, since both are deep, introverts and poetic 😆
Bhaag bhaag shiva bhaag🤣