Aaj DDT itna slow kyu hai 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aaj DDT itna slow kyu hai 😭
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Yes NEHA and Riddhima supporter here
Abhi dekh lo yeh kaise ek second mein paltegi
Originally posted by: infinity101
Aaj DDT itna slow kyu hai 😭
Tu update kaar aaj
Mera mood nahi ho raha dekhna ka 😆
Mera mood to 12 baje ke baad banta hai dekhne ka 😂😂😂Wo bhi agar voot wale episode free users ke liye chhode to. Nachi episode dia kya?
Originally posted by: infinity101
Mera mood to 12 baje ke baad banta hai dekhne ka 😂😂😂
Aaj tooh mods ni thread bhi nahi dala
Thx ki blunty ne thread bana diya 🤓
I think aa whole week ka eek combine thread aayega 😆
Nachi we want all the updates not only bajre ka sitta 😒
Cookie update to tu hi karti hai sbko uss time aaj kya hua 😭Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Aaj tooh mods ni thread bhi dala
Thx ki blunty ne thread bana diya 🤓
I think aa whole week ka eek combine thread aayega 😆
Can i say that I am shit scared Of Riddhima after watching yesterday's episode😒
She gives me female shukla vibes the way she was vibrating yesterday
I do think she has some serious issuesOriginally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha
Can i say that I am shit scared Of Riddhima after watching yesterday's episode😒
She gives me female shukla vibes the way she was vibrating yesterday
Shamita and Neha will make me like Divya..I mean I dislike her but I cheer for her when she gives back to these elite ladies