Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EN5BZX3WI5CK24ND
Did I say I'll do anything of that sort?🤔🤪
I said I don't know how to write!
Lies lies all lies 🤣
We’ve all seen you write, Meri Saksh ❤️
Muje likhna nahi aata!🤣
Poocho poocho, I have my momzie you all!!
Originally posted by: Madheart
Me is no Evil!!
I just asked her a genuine question... 🤣
Your entertainment is bored atm due to loaded deadline.. 😭
Swasti and Asfi, don't you guys love your sister so much?
Main toh tujhse itnaaaaa saaraaa pyaar krti hoon!! ❤❤🥺🥺🥺
I don't give daga .. daga happens to mee🤣
Shona mona banana 😛
That's your job! You do!🤣
I'm no writer
Originally posted by: U25LKRKODQBND5FC
Usse kya hoga Swastuu?🤣
KDice are not the President of India, jo khush ho ke National award de denge🤣
