Originally posted by: Viewpoint
I should write a story on these three, what say?
oh you mean with Mandar-sunny-kirti? plz do
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Viewpoint
I should write a story on these three, what say?
oh you mean with Mandar-sunny-kirti? plz do
I don't like either of the names🤢🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup this ship of Mandar and Sunny aka ManNy will sail and both will end up in jail 🥳🤣🤣
So long they stay together mereko chalega ☺️
bas FaRag should join them, right Rishu😉
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
🤗🤗
leave all other ships now I ship ManNy u also join will have fun
yeh wrong hain jay😭 no can leave ManAv
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Show hi toh nahi dekh rahi 🤣🤣🤣
I have stopped watching it just come to the forum now 😆
hi5🤣
bas whenever FaRag scenes hote hain dekhleti hoon
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
IKR
And FaRag as well 😆
Now my autocorrect never let me write Farhad only
It’s FaRag ❤️
same😆 My auto suggestions have Farhad, FaRag and Raghav in them 🤣
Pehle FaRag hi aata hai fir Farhad 😆
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
come lets celebrate ManNy today 🥳🤣
let's celebrate FaRag, ManAv and ManNy today☺️🥳
ManNy is ship name of Mandar and Sunny 😈Originally posted by: meghumonu
What is this ManNy ship? FD has gone completely bonkers? 🤣 Sunny and Mandar seriously? 🤣
After today scene between them this ship was declared seeing their sizzling chemistry 🤣🤣
sab sail honge ☺️🤣
Twitter ppl will make sure ki sail hojaye🥳🤣