Saaaaksh, I’m happy to inform that you’ve also lost the bet 🤣 ShiVi are still fighting
Your 10 days got over today! Now give me and Maaahi the hugssssss ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saaaaksh, I’m happy to inform that you’ve also lost the bet 🤣 ShiVi are still fighting
Your 10 days got over today! Now give me and Maaahi the hugssssss ❤️
Maine kuch nhi kia par momzieee aur maasi ne kasam khayi hai na ki har roz Swasti baby ko rulaana hain aur VOM ko sail krwana hain! 🤔
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tum dono besstt Momzieee aur Maasiii ho!! I love both of itnaaaaa saaaraaaa!! 🤗❤️
Awwwwww meri cutiepie 🤗🤗
Aaaaj itna pyaar kyun aa rahi hai hum par?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Saaaaksh, I’m happy to inform that you’ve also lost the bet 🤣 ShiVi are still fighting
Your 10 days got over today! Now give me and Maaahi the hugssssss ❤️
Ah ah correction
Give her the hugs
Give me an OS or kuch bhi writing mein
What's KDice sweetheart? ⭐️🤣
😛😛😛 Done done done
I think she’s taking precautionary measures so that we don’t make her cry today 🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Maine kuch nhi kia par momzieee aur maasi ne kasam khayi hai na ki har roz Swasti baby ko rulaana hain aur VOM ko sail krwana hain! 🤔
Swasti baby
Tere aansuon se thodi chalti hai humari ship🖤
Uske liye hum sab kaafi hain
Tujhe rulana to pass time hai
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Awwwwww meri cutiepie 🤗🤗
Aaaaj itna pyaar kyun aa rahi hai hum par?
Pyaar k liye koi condition ya situation ki zaroorat thodi na hoti hain!! Pyaar toh aise hi aata hain!! ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Saaaaksh, I’m happy to inform that you’ve also lost the bet 🤣 ShiVi are still fighting
Your 10 days got over today! Now give me and Maaahi the hugssssss ❤️
I'm so sorry shivi are still fighting
But I don't care🤷♀️
And I never made any such promises 🤣