Originally posted by: HTSHUT5MON35G6A3
The way you people change colors without me😭
Ye dhokha nahi toh aur kya hai😭
Dhokha? Nahi nahi! Dhokla hai 🤣😘
Sorry whenever I see the word dhokha, I want to say something with dhokla 🤣🐒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HTSHUT5MON35G6A3
The way you people change colors without me😭
Ye dhokha nahi toh aur kya hai😭
Dhokha? Nahi nahi! Dhokla hai 🤣😘
Sorry whenever I see the word dhokha, I want to say something with dhokla 🤣🐒
Same! She slept in his shoulder and even Mamis during wedding times.you can see her holding and playing with his biceps in that live. So yeah, she's a cuddler. 🥰
It is so scary to see people partying without any mask and not maintaining any social distancing.. covid abhi khatam nahi hua hain.. cases will increase again if people continue like this. This post is not about Kanwar and alice just saying generally
look who finally noticed that I made a topic 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Dhokha? Nahi nahi! Dhokla hai 🤣😘
Sorry whenever I see the word dhokha, I want to say something with dhokla 🤣🐒
So bad poet, bad song choice, and now terrible humor😂😂
Tumhara Kuch nahi hosakta😂😂
🤣🤣
You've just reminded me of a fanfic I read where this creative art student always gave big bear hugs to the shy nerd 😆
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Same! She slept in his shoulder and even Mamis during wedding times.you can see her holding and playing with his biceps in that live. So yeah, she's a cuddler. 🥰
aw, she's a baby 🥺❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Dhokha? Nahi nahi! Dhokla hai 🤣😘
Sorry whenever I see the word dhokha, I want to say something with dhokla 🤣🐒
I'm not talking to you 😭
Bye😭
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
🤣🤣
You've just reminded me of a fanfic I read where this creative art student always gave big bear hugs to the shy nerd 😆
PM it to me 🤣